Prev: Re: Laser snipers Next: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

Re: [FT] Scratchbuilding questions

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 02:23:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Scratchbuilding questions

Well, I did ask that very same question about 2-3 "years" ago...(a near
eternity on the web...)
I don't have the emails any more, as my emailer has compleatly crashed a
couple
of times since then.  Personal memory does make a lousy backup medium.
:-)

I thought those were generic (average) values given then.

It does make any scratchbuilts look somewhat near in size...

Donald Hosford