Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: [LST] MIME text/html pollution

Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:19:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG]Unit Integrity

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:15:08 -0400 Allan Goodall <awg@sympatico.ca>
writes:
<snip>

>This is one of the few rules in SG2 that I don't know off the top of
>my head.
>I've very, very rarely had units go out of integrity. There's usually
>very
>little reason not to keep the figures tight together... unless you're
>facing
>artillery, and I don't usually use a lot of artillery. That's
>changing,
>though, as my last scenario used it to good effect.
>

>Allan Goodall			awg@sympatico.ca

Allan,

How much artillery do you usually use in a game where (IIRC since I
don't
SG2) the pieces are individual men and the game is (?) Platoon based?!?

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: [LST] MIME text/html pollution