Prev: RE: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: [SGII] Zombies

RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion

From: "mrUseless" <mruseless@h...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:10:49 -0600
Subject: RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion

Well, first off a question: how long was the unit out of cohesion? The
rules
state that if this situation occurs, the unit must Reorganise on its
next
activation. However, this situation is possible if the unit had declared
each man to be a detached element. Of course, it takes an action to
detach,
so only two could have detached each turn. And then only two could
activate
each turn after that, since a detatched element cannot activate without
Communication action from its leader...
Eric

The Gearhead Page
http://members.home.net/mruseless