Prev: [SG]Unit Cohesion Next: RE: [FT] Scratchbuilding questions

RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:54:21 -0400
Subject: RE: [SG]Unit Cohesion

Hmmm.

Rules Lawyer Mode (Full Power Armor):
It appears that by the writ, it is possible. However,
SG p.11 under Unit Integrity indicates that when a
unit is disorganized "on its next activation, the
first action by its leader must be a REORGANISE action
in which the player must move any out-of-integrity
figures by the minimum necessary distances to regain
integrity. While a unit is disorganized, it may do
nothing (except react if close-assaulted)." So it is
possible, but has no advanatge. To move the unit out
of integrity uses an action. The unit may do nothing
except reorganize on its next action.
Exit Rules Lawyer Mode.

Why was he doing this? Flavor? To be harder to hit?
If it was to be harder to hit, it would do this
(making the opponent target individual figures),
but it would also eat both the unit's actions each
turn.

Did I miss something?

---
Brian Bell