Prev: RE: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

RE: [SGII] Zombies

From: Beth.Fulton@m...
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:42:12 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGII] Zombies

G'day John,

>Trust me on this.

Oh I trust you implicitly John... was that a maniacal laugh I just heard
from you? ;)

>Fortunately, this is the kind
>of thing that lends itself pretty
>easily to solo playtesting.
>Zombie tactics are pretty
>simple, after all.

Unless of course they happen to have read "Advanced and interesting
tactics
for zombies volume 3"... oh don't laugh, this is serious stuff!! Lachy
pulled that one on me...

Lachy and Janneke are playing "our kids only FMA Mum!" with his knights,
outlaws, dragons and zombie...

"Umm, shouldn't that zombie just kinda amble forward with its arms out
in
front Lachy?"
"No this ones has read advanced and interesting tactics for zombies
volume
3"

At which point he points at his sister's latest attempt at "a book" (in
the
very loosest sense of the word).

You've gotta love them... I've got no choice really, they'd scare me to
death if I didn't ;)

Prev: RE: [SGII] Zombies Next: Re: How do I paint ALIENS?