Prev: Re: West Point Gaming... Next: Re: Name Change?

Re: Name Change?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 18:28:57 EDT
Subject: Re: Name Change?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:11:17 +1000 aebrain@austarmetro.com.au writes:

>> Be careful saying Alan is "out of his mind" -- he's one of my best
>> contributors to the Alarishi Empire. :-)
>
>Some would say that that proves his point.(Sorry, I can't bring myself
>to smiley back yet, I guess I'm not up to that yet. Give me time
>though.)
>
>May I say to all who replied to my question how much I appreciate your
>forebearance at such a time in vehemently disagreeing? Not one post
>has been ill-mannered, at worst a little forthright (which Australians
>tend to appreciate rather than resent).
>
>Typical example:
>Aussie #1 "You're so full of shit on this one, you need a
>dunny(toilet) roll to blow your nose. You couldn't find your arse with
>both hands, map, compass, native guide and a bloody GPS system."
>Aussie #2 "Don't hold back mate, tell me what you really think."

1)And I (foolish Yank that I am) thought The UK guys (at least Frank)
were 'refreshingly direct"!

2)Yeah, it's not been a good week for much of the world.  Even the (fill
in your nationality of choice) Islamic citizens and Middle Eastern
descent type have had to rebound from reported 'hate' crimes like
attempts to firebomb a mosque in Australia (per BBC), a death threat to
the local Islamic elementary school (I am ashamed of our crazies
sometimes more then others), and a Sikh shot while working in their
store
(I think here is USA but I forgot to print the article I was scanning at
work).	Hatred and fear are so easy to stir and so hard to control.
Some
of the things I usually complain about don't seem so important this
week.

3)Well, we could change it to Gravity Zero games... Only kidding!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: West Point Gaming... Next: Re: Name Change?