Prev: Re: Re: Name Change? Next: Re: Name Change?

Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:21:16 -0500
Subject: Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

> I've got a dozen or so of the FrieKorps Not-ALIENS
> in 15ish-mm that I've been itchin' to paint up.
> Anyone got any advice?  I've sprayed them black primer ...

I've got a good number of Aliens done at this point.  I did 'em like
this:

Primed black,

Drybrushed white,

Inked with a mixture of black and purple,

And then, *really lightly*, drybrushed with a little white again.

This picture's a little grainy, but you can see the effect:
 http://www.users.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Graphics/AlienVictim.jpg

John Crimmins
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: Re: Name Change? Next: Re: Name Change?