Prev: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? Next: Re: Name Change?

Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:03:22 +0000
Subject: Re: How do I paint ALIENS?

I dunno,

I'm gonna have that problem with mine, I was thinking that I could spray

them black, then using a very wet green drybrush pick out all the detail
in
green, get a nice eggshelly varnish effect, maybe paint the teeth with a

gloss cote with a bit of drool. But mine will be 30mm so I don't know
whether that would work (for either scale) I look forward to other
people's
suggestions

Richard the bughenter who is up too late!

Prev: Re: How do I paint ALIENS? Next: Re: Name Change?