Prev: FMA Odds Next: Re: Wargames and Go strategy

Re: Wargames and Go strategy

From: "Voivode Ryan Fisk" <voivode13@e...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:27:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Wargames and Go strategy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Books" <books@mail.state.fl.us>

> So,
>
>   Are there any Go players on the list?  I'm just curious
> if it has any affect on your wargaming strategy?  I know
> I find it much easier to abandon an unsaveable asset than
> I did before I started playing Go.

My wife and I just picked it up a few months ago, but we haven't really
figured out the specifics on the rules yet. . .didn't help that the copy
we
purchased doesn't come with any sort of rules.	I found a copy of rules
from
the net, but it doesn't seem to really explain things well.

Anyone have a link to a comprehensive set of rules.  As far as we know
we
may be playing it wrong.

We also wargame against each other, so it was something we were
interested
in.

Later,

Ryan Fisk - voivode13 at earthlink dot net
Easily donate to the Red Cross at www.amazon.com and www.paypal.com
"Moving parts in rubbing contact require lubrication to avoid excessive
wear.  Honorifics and formal politeness provide lubrication where people
rub
together..."
-Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein)

Prev: FMA Odds Next: Re: Wargames and Go strategy