Prev: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ... Next: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:54:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...

***
    I've always liked the fold up boxes from FASAs 1st. edition
Centurion.
***

And the maps would work well for terrain, if you can ignore the hexes.
Also, the second edition had those rather nice if brittle-weaponed
plastic
tanks.

If you don't have a copy, and you might have time before you deploy, you
could give me your address; I've an extra copy.

Otherwise, I'm trying to think of other games that have top images of
tanks
(always looks more generic to moi). I believe Avalon Hill's MBT might
fit
the bill.

Be careful out there; you're already making us proud.

Prev: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ... Next: Re: [DS] Counters instead of lead ...