Prev: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious) Next: Re: Scenarios (was Scenarious)

Re: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:11:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious)

At 11:43 PM +0100 9/13/01, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>Pet shops sell bags of black hamster bedding (that's hamster bedding
>coloured black, not bedding for black hamsters <GRIN>) that is like
coarse
>black cotton wool. Looks perfect for smoke on brewed-up vehicles.
>Use ordinary white cotton wool for smokescreens, and the coloured balls
of
>it (orange, purple etc) for marker smoke.

One of the local players has an even better method. He uses wire that
has been bent into a loop to be placed under the "burning track" that
then projects upwards above the vehicle. Attached to the wire is
white cotton that has also been sprayed black. This makes an
excellent looking smoke marker for vehicles that are burning.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: Game Smoke (was: RE: Scenarious) Next: Re: Scenarios (was Scenarious)