Prev: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion... Next: Re: Scenarious

Re: [OT] Hope

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:33:31 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Hope

On 11 Sep 2001 09:40:33 -0700 agoodall@canada.com writes:
<snip>
>To all the Americans on the list, I just want to say that while you
>may feel like you and your nation is alone right now, be assured that
>all of you have good and true friends outside your borders. You're not
>alone.
>
>My deepest condolences and best wishes,
>Allan

At work they hammer in the fact that "Nations don't have friends, only
interests..."

Well how sad for 'Nations' but it is comforting to know that as a
'person' I have people I have never met who want to share their concern
(in the Quaker sense) with Americans.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: A somewhat controversial suggestion... Next: Re: Scenarious