Prev: Re: [FT]Beginner Fleet Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:41:08 -0400
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665

At 01:21 PM 9/11/01 -0700, you wrote:

>The GZG Digest       Tuesday, September 11 2001       Volume 02 :
Number 665

>Re: Scenarious

Gentlemen,

As, I believe, the only lister in NYC I thought I'd chime in here.  The
events of today have been horrific.  While I do not actually work in
this
are of the city I have spent the day trying to contact both friends and
loved ones.  Many of us here are still waiting to hear from people who
do
work in the WTC.

Consequently, on logging on to my email this afternoon I was NOT
expecting
the kind of rubbish I came across.

Can (some of) you guys please show some sense of decorum.

Stuart.

Dr. Stuart. Murray
Skoultchi Laboratory,
Department Of Cell Biology,
Albert Einstein College of Medicine,
1300 Morris Park Avenue,
Bronx.		 NY 10461
USA

ph: (718) 430 2168
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: [FT]Beginner Fleet Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #665