Prev: RE: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious

Re: [OT] Hope

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 11 Sep 2001 09:40:33 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Hope

On Tue, 11 September 2001, "Thomas Barclay" wrote:

> My heartfelt prayers go out to those affected
> by the horrors I see unfolding before me on
> television.

I am with Tom in expressing my deep sadness and revulsion at what is
certainly a base and cowardly act.

Currently the Canada/US border is closed (probably more for keeping
someone in the country than keeping anyone out), the office towers in
Toronto are evacuating, the CN Tower is evacuated, and all flights over
Canada are grounded.

I've been in phone conversation with my very close and dear friends in
the US. Everyone, myself included, is just devestated by this.

The world changed today. It will be sometime before we see just how.

To all the Americans on the list, I just want to say that while you may
feel like you and your nation is alone right now, be assured that all of
you have good and true friends outside your borders. You're not alone.

My deepest condolences and best wishes,
Allan

Prev: RE: Scenarious Next: Re: Scenarious