Prev: Re: Just heard the news Next: RE: Scenarious

Re: Scenarious

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:38:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Scenarious

At 10:53 AM -0400 9/11/01, Roger Books wrote:
>Well, the attack on the World Trade Center (both
>buildings have now collapsed) is certainly to lead
>to some scenarious for SG.

What? Get out of the bldg before it falls down?

>The estimates were 100K people in the two buildings,
>we'll never know.

In addition to the people gathered around the base. The secondary
command post for the rescue efforts appears to have been at the base
of the first collapse. NYC's primary emergency command post was in
one of the two buildings.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: Re: Just heard the news Next: RE: Scenarious