Prev: RE: Scenarious Next: Re: [OT] Hope

[LST] Re: Scenarious

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:07:12 -0500
Subject: [LST] Re: Scenarious

***
> Sorry, I don't see how you can even consider that right now.

I always look ahead of the present situation.  I'm concerned
about the US _retaliation_ that is going to be the result
of this.  They parties responsible may or may not be caught
in the result, but it is going to wreak havoc on an already
unstable world situation.
***

Likewise, I misunderstood you, though, in thinking about it, perhaps
trying
to resolve some of this hideous wrath, against strawmen terrorists on a
gaming table, might be healthy. Me, I want to keep mine on slow boil.
It's
my way.

I had bit my tongue, knowing how comments on comments will snowball,
and,
so, I revert to my previous status of curmudgeon, and request restraint
and
thought in all posts.

Prev: RE: Scenarious Next: Re: [OT] Hope