Prev: RE: A somewhat controversial suggestion... Next: Re: TOE/Archive

Re: TOE/Archive

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:41:33 -0400
Subject: Re: TOE/Archive

At 8:43 PM -0400 9/9/01, Glenn M Wilson wrote:
>I don't see any Aerospace units?

Oh, that's different. Thats fleet Air Arm...  ;-)

4 Ground attack fighters
1 Gunship (see http://www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/minis/ds2/dsnw.html)

I guess I forgot the Vertical warfare stuff too.

I have 14 Med Utility/transport VTOLS
3 Heavy lift VTOLS (+1 awaiting delivery and processing at the depot)
2 light scout VTOLS
4 Med Attack VTOLS

This allows for a basic vietnam style game if needed. I shuffle
infantry units over to the Utility VTOLS for air mobile operations.
The Heavy lift units accomplish the insertion of supplies and support.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: RE: A somewhat controversial suggestion... Next: Re: TOE/Archive