Prev: [OFFICIAL] Online catalogue site Next: A somewhat controversial suggestion...

RE: [OT] Alien Figures

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 07:50:07 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Alien Figures

Stuart Murray had an excelent set of rules for playing
SG2 in the Aliens universe. But unfortunatly last I
heard, he lost his web site.

Stuart, if you are on the list please correct me if I
am wrong.

If not, I would be glad to host your pages until you
get a new site.

---
Brian Bell
bbell1@insight.rr.com