Prev: Re: Fw: [OT] Alien Figures Next: Re:(OT) For the Birthday boy

Re:(OT) For the Birthday boy

From: "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" <dldproductions@z...>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:17:23 -0700
Subject: Re:(OT) For the Birthday boy

Ok, ok.....so I got a little busy and forgot to pull the
sale.....conventions..new
kits...blah....blah....blah.
So, The_Beast  is gonna be da birthday boy in about week eh?
Let's see what can we do....oh, I got it! A birthday sale for the
Birthday Boy!
eh,eh,eh,eh.....aren't I evil!
Happy B-day! (ahead of time)

David