Prev: RE: Primer Next: Re: [FT] SV-Pods

RE: Primer

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:28:52 -0400
Subject: RE: Primer

> Many people have given their favorite brands, I happen to use
> Ace Hardware
> brand.
> The important thing is that you use a flat enamel spray.
> Almost any brand
> will do, I've used Krylon, Ace, and several others. I can't tell a
> difference in brands. Just be sure to buy the "hi Quality"
> version of which
> ever brand you go with.
> Try your local hardware store or DIY
> Eric in Denver
>
> http://members.home.net/mruseless

Ok, this is where I'm getting confused.....  just what is the difference
between 'Primer' and 'flat enamel spray'?  I thought I should be
avoiding
enamels.....  (Think I saw that on a website somewhere....)   I've seen
bunch of black 'flat enamel', but black primer has been hard.  (Found
some
at Pep Boys, one of our local auto parts stores).

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.  ;-)

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....

Prev: RE: Primer Next: Re: [FT] SV-Pods