Prev: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes-Weapon Types

Re: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 23:18:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report

Ted Arlauskas wrote:

> I will not be running the second Ground Zero Games West
> Coast Convention this year.  That doesn't mean that it
> can't happen, it just means that I can't afford the time
> to get it together.  The same room in the same hotel is
> reserved from Friday, October the 26th thru Sunday, the 28th.

I'm sorry to hear that.

> I want to see the second GZG WCC happen.  I had a terrific
> time last year and I don't think I was the only one.	It
> was great that we were able to pull a GZG con together for
> the West Coast.  The room is already reserved.  All that
> needs to happen is for people to show up.  You guys can
> make this as informal or as complicated as you feel it
> needs to be.	I hope there's another GZG WCC - I just can't
> be the guy to make it happen - this year.

If no one steps up, I'm willing to run it, though there's a catch :). We
run a gaming convention here in Victoria BC every fall. This year it's
Oct 19th-21st. As a member of the coucil that runs it, we can have it
there. We have serveral GZG players, most notedly myself, Brian Burger,
and Corey Burger as well as sever off list.

Anyone interested?

Prev: Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention II: Status Report Next: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes-Weapon Types