Prev: Re: Ogre Minis? Next: RE: [FT] Vector racing!

RE: Yeah, but...! Re: Star Ranger's New Home?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:59:26 -0500
Subject: RE: Yeah, but...! Re: Star Ranger's New Home?

> Hmm... Looks like Dean's in mid-move.

Yup, the conversion is in progress and I should have a good head of
steam
going for the next week or two.

The website on the old address (http://star_ranger.homestead.com/)
should be
available again tomorrow, the 5th when the new monthly bandwith limit of
1
gig resets.  Nothing much will change at that address until it is gone
at
the end of the month so if you don't have to go there, please don't so
as to
keep the bandwidth usage down.	It would be nice to not max out a months
worth in 15 days again.  All the good stuff will be back at the new site
eventually so please be patient.

I hope to have a shell of the site up by the end of the week and I'll
give
you guys the first chance to take a look-see before it is available for
public viewing.  I'll let you know where and when so stay tuned.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
   Soon moving to http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Ogre Minis? Next: RE: [FT] Vector racing!