Prev: [OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry Next: [LST] OT's Re: [OT]Rogue Trooper Re: [DS] Genetically Enhanced Infantry

RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:27:11 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT]Alternate Universes Pt II

***
The Broadsword hull comes from pieces of an old board game called
Carrier
Strike that I had when I was slightly younger.
***

I was saying 'what the h***?!?!?' when it hit me: of course, two carrier
'island's' butted base-to-base. That hurt; I've a couple of copies of
Carrier Strike that I was going to try using for Avalon Hill's old
Midway,
and carrier islands are one thing in short supply.

Nice work, though.

***
The Legion class comes from the left overs of a snap-tite model of Darth
Mauls ship, just with the rear section cut away and various detail
added.
More to be added to that.
***

I knew it! I was hoping others would get into the guessing game, though.
I've been picking up the EP1 mini models if I can find them cheap in
bulk.
LOTS of interesting parts for adding to my recycle ships.

REALLY looking forward to your specs, as I'm always on the look out for
others' work in SSD's. ;->=

***
The Raven, she be my pride and joy.
***

No doubt! I did think it might have another Vor'Cha head, perhaps from
an
Ertl model, though... ;->=

***
<Hi Kirk,
Also, when I looked at the site, the "Reaper Class Heavy Dropship"
picture
didn't show up.

As for the images, I dont know why they are doing that. I had to refresh
the page at least 4 times so that they all loaded.
***

Reaper is just not coming up; several of the others that were only
partial
shows are showing completely this morning. AOL.

However, when I tried to 'View Image(ReaperClass.jpg)', I got image not
found. You might see if you don't have the image link mistyped.

Kirk, you're obviously enjoying the ship bashing; I strongly suggest you
look long at styrene throwaways. You could make the right spoon handle
or
cup lid sing.

The_Beast