Prev: FT: Ship groups Next: Re: Ship groups

RE: FT: Playing Habits

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:52:34 -0700
Subject: RE: FT: Playing Habits

> I just wondered if other listers make a point of playing every race,
>or if they tend to stick to a favorite ?

We have a mixed bag here, in fact the one GZG cannon fleet is
the NSL. As for the other races played most come from SFB.
Also a few from the Bab-5 universe and one from the old Superior
Models line. All have been given FT stats (many form people on
this list..) Our group here does allot of cross genre fighting with
most having a favorite fleet but, we play everything. The next on
the agenda that I plan to build is a UN fleet. Another guy in our
group is building ESU,and another is doing up a KV fleet.

Don M

Prev: FT: Ship groups Next: Re: Ship groups