Prev: [SG2] Trying to drum up support for some new figs Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #652

Re: My GZG order arrived... well some of it...

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 15:06:50 -0400
Subject: Re: My GZG order arrived... well some of it...

> Well, my order arrived

Did I mention that my order direct from Jon in the UK arrived in 10 days
(7
business days) after I ordered it, with everything I asked for,
including an
as-yet-unannounced new ship, and about $3 in postage (and no customs,
sorry
Tom), and I had to walk all the way to the front door to pick it up?
I've ordered direct from KR too, equally good results except that he
doesn't
have the Islamic stuff I want.

Certainly support your local shop and all that, but feel  free to show
this
email to them.

Prev: [SG2] Trying to drum up support for some new figs Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #652