Prev: Re: Playing Habits Next: Re: FT: Playing Habits

Re: FT: Playing Habits

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:11:34 -0500
Subject: Re: FT: Playing Habits

***
     I just wondered if other listers make a point of playing every
race,
or if they tend to stick to a favourite ?
***

My local group tended to stick with a fleet per person, though I liked
having at least two should someone be interested but without a fleet of
their own.

I died equally well whether running NSL or ESU. ;->=

I do have ships of all the main fleets, with FSE and SV probably the
least
represented, as well as plenty of 'borrowed genre' and scratch-built's,
though, and intend to fly all someday. Just not 'making it a point...'

Please note most of the above is in the past tense. However, experiences
at
GenCon with B5 Fleet Action may well have revived some Vacheads, and
more
than one said, in a quiet aside. they haven't given up on FT altogether.

My recent gaming at local stores has been running the Aliens board game
'are you coming back next week?' I'll be trying to recruit new Vacheads
amongst the bug hunters.

Prev: Re: Playing Habits Next: Re: FT: Playing Habits