Prev: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis Next: SGII, close combat

RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:20:05 +1000
Subject: RE: Beta Test - Stardrive Online Galaxy

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:53 PM, Rasti Farian
[SMTP:rasti_farian@hotmail.com] wrote:
> This email is concerning my current beta test of an idea im working
on. I
have written a set of Starship Combat rules for tabletop battles.
<snip>
> Ben Buckton
> Abregado
> Galaxy Master - Stardrive Online Galaxy
> <http://stardrive.cjb.net/>
>
> PS. I found your email address at the GZG player locator

Anyone heard of this guy or have any indication why he's harvesting
addresses?

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: Re: Irregular and Scotia minis Next: SGII, close combat