Prev: Re: Kravak Next: [FT] |SV Stingers

Re: [DS] Models representing GMS's and SLAM's

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:48:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [DS] Models representing GMS's and SLAM's

I've filled in my original idea of weapon type when I designed the model
in cases where this differs from Brian's answer

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:
> 001a (Double HKP?)	   2xRFAC or 2xHKP

Twin RFAC

> 001e (MDC/4 or 5?)	   HKP

HEL

> 003 (A mixed turret!?)   HVC & TAG or HVC & HEL

The smaller barrel is supposed to be just a co-ax MG

> 006c (HVC?  DFFG?)	   DFFG, MDC

DFFG

> 006d (SLAM?)		   GMS

Intention was SLAM.

> 006f	(GMS?)		   SLAM or GMS

Actual intention was an indirect fire MRLS type. However, it could serve
as SLAM, GMS-H or even an anti-aircraft AAGW.

> 009b (DFFG/1 or 2?)	   RFAC

Intention was light DFFG

> 009d (GMS or SLAM?)	   SLAM (or GMS)

SLAM or MRLS

> 011 (Double SLAM's?)	   2xGMS (or light SLAM)

Intended as SLAM. Inspired by the multiple rocket-firing vehicles in the
MechCommander PC game (which itself comes from Battletech).

> 012a (DFFG2 and a GMS?)  HVC or DFFG

DFFG

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Kravak Next: [FT] |SV Stingers