Prev: Re: [FT] Alternate Universes Next: Re: [FT] Alternate Universes

Re: H-S in 6mm? Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:35:17 +1000
Subject: Re: H-S in 6mm? Re: My alter ego: [6mm-Miniatures] Counting the miniatures before the Money Orders arrive...

At 11:09  25/08/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I was thinking of how brilliant even a vac head such as myself find the
>Hammer's Slammers vehicles when I came 'full stop'.
>
>Have these ever been translated to 6mm?!?!?
>
>I have a faint recollection that Nic had or was planning soon to do so,
but
>I've hallucinated such before.
>
>This inquiring mind wants to know...
>
>The_Beast
>
>-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon
>
>One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
>Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

There's a picture of the 'Hammers Slammer's' APC prototype with some DS2

minitures for comparison here

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/GalleryFrame.htm

I got Nic's permission to post the image last time this miniature
appeared
in a thread.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Alternate Universes Next: Re: [FT] Alternate Universes