Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

[eBay] eBay silliness

From: adrian.johnson@s...
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:36:27 -0400
Subject: [eBay] eBay silliness

>Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:56:50 -0400
>From: Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com>
>Subject: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

<snip>

>Then there's the guy trying to sell a Warhammer army for a $1,500
opening
>bid.  It's item 1628065631, if you don't believe it.
>
>:-)

Hey, a friend of mine sold his Warhammer 40k army for over $900 US, and
another friend sold a WH40K army for *over* $1500.  People will pay a
*lot*
for that stuff if it is painted well.  Granted, both armies were
tournament
winners, but still...  That's just insane if you ask me.  I've heard of
serious historical gamers spending that kind of money on armies at
Historicon, so maybe it's not so far off...

Adrian Johnson

Prev: RE: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: Re: [mini] Pine Sol works