Prev: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"

Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:56:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [eBay] Star Trek fleet on eBay

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Too bad he's got a reserve. I hate reserves.
>
> Good luck to anyone else, though. I'm assuming anyone who snags this
will
> be unloading some parts.
>
> The_Beast

I agree with you too.  It would be much more attractive to me to be able
bid on certain fleets or ships, but I'm not even going to attempt to bid
on the whole fleet.  Too pricey for me.

Then there's the guy trying to sell a Warhammer army for a $1,500
opening
bid.  It's item 1628065631, if you don't believe it.

:-)

Prev: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix"