Prev: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay

Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:38:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [mini] Pine Sol works

Aimee said:
> Since you mentioned IF ships, what do you think of them?

Did you notice I bought them as soon as Jon announced them (or, in the
case of the SDN, before Jon announced them)?

> pics and they looked good.  I will be sending Jon *yet* another
order very
> soon and I'm tempted to get a few.  I have very complete fleets for
the
> Sa'Vasku, NSL, NAC, Krac', FSE, ESU, Oceanics (very small fleet,)
and
> working on the UNSC.	Do you like the IF designs?

I suppose you could say that...<g>  Islamic Fed was my main fleet well
before Jon has minis to go with them--I've been harassing him about
once a month for the last 2 years or so to design more IF ships ...

Prev: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay Next: Re: [eBay] Start Trek fleet on eBay