Prev: Re: FMA Weapons Chart Next: Ship builder

[mini] Pine Sol works

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 17:52:09 -0400
Subject: [mini] Pine Sol works

My 15mm Panzergrenadiers were even less happy with me than the rest of
my minis, and I'd gotten to the point where another round of paint
would mean I'd have to invent stats for Sta-Puft Marshmallow Armor.
So I invested about $1.70 for Pine Sol (actually the Kroger generic
equivalent), poured some into a small glass jar, added the two squads
(which had one layer of Krylon plus, ah, an unspecified amount of
acrylic paint) and a couple of IF ships which didn't look right (three
layers of spray enamel), put the top on and set it aside.  After about
siz hours, I fished everything out, put it in the sink (yes, the
strainer *was* in first) and sprayed lavishly with hot water, and did
a little work with an old toothbrush.  The DDH paint is a bit gummy
and will need a more soaking but everything else is now bare metal,
for about 5 minutes work.  It was so easy that I'm tempted to dump the
rest of my IF fleet in too.

Prev: Re: FMA Weapons Chart Next: Ship builder