Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: AW: Time to blame me again...

Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

From: -MWS- <hauptman@s...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 01:27:27 -0700
Subject: Re: OT: Anyone Going to Dragonflight in Seattle

At 10:10 PM 8/17/01 -0700, burgundavia@f2s.com wrote:
>Quoting Kevin Walker <sage@chartermi.net>:
>
> > Just thought I'd be a little off topic and ask the above.
> >
> > If you're going to be and would like to get together let me know.
If
> > it's
> > of use (and I can find room in mine or my wife's luggage) I could
bring
> > small Phalon fleet.
> >
> > Kevin Walker
> > sage@chartermi.net
>
>My brother (Brian Burger) and I am planning to be there. We are running

>now GZG
>sstuff. I did run a FT beginner event a small con here a couple of
weeekends
>ago and it ran well. I am going to be doing a rpging down there but
could
>probably sneak in a quick FT game. I know stiltman and hauptman might
be
>there,
>as they were there last year.
>
>Corey

Greetings, Corey / Kevin / et al . . .

I plan on being at Dragonflight this year as well, so it should be
possible
to get together for a quick game of FT.  That reminds me, I need to iron

out the wrinkles in the Starscape matt before the con . . . <g>

Mark W Shurtleff
     aka "Togashi Gaijin" on the Clan War ML
     aka "Hauptman" on the GZG and Heavy Gear ML
email: hauptman@sfcmd.com     homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com

Prev: Re: Start For Sa'Vasku "Fix" Next: AW: Time to blame me again...