Prev: Re: Time to blame me again... Next: Re: More Thrust

Re: More Thrust

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 13:27:10 +1000
Subject: Re: More Thrust

At 07:15  16/08/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Does anybody know where I can get my grubby little hands (sorry been
>painting and looking at Agis' website, so feeling slightly inadequate)
on
>a copy of More Thrust. GZG say its not going to be re-printed, but the
>Fleet books don't quite replace it (they keep referring to it!).
>
>Cheers
>
>Richard

Actually Nic Robson at Eureka miniatures may still have a few copies

http://www.eurekamin.com.au/

He said he did, mind you this was a few months back ago. But it never
hurts
to ask.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: Time to blame me again... Next: Re: More Thrust