Prev: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Final? (long) Next: Time to blame me again...

Re: [FT] WotW #12

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:11:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #12

   For WotW 12, unless someone else else vociferously disagrees, I'd
like to
think about alternate ammo for Hu'Man railguns.  We start by assuming
the
basic round works exactly the same as for KV K-guns (except they have
"Made
in Alarish" labels).  Now, it's easy to miss with a K gun, so if I were
a HM
engineer, I'd put a guidance package on it, or have it orient and fire
on
the target at closest approach (eg bomb-pumped laser), or just put out
multiple smaller rounds instead of one large one.

  If I were an AE engineer, I'd also think about antimatter or fission
rounds (the latter would hit the target hard enough to collapse the
round
and make a critical mass)--but that might be a tiny bit excessive.

Prev: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Final? (long) Next: Time to blame me again...