Prev: Re: [OT] I blame Agis - No, no Next: RE: [OT] Cammo Daleks

RE: [OT]Scanning minis

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 06:26:06 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT]Scanning minis

I'm sorry, I can't provide much information either.
I just placed them on the scanner bed.
I do know that the focal lenght, for lack of a
better term, on a flatbed scanner is very small.
My miniatures begin to get out of focus at about
15-20mm.
I went high-tech and placed dry, clean, paint bottles
at the 4 corners to hold the lid to my scanner. I
had tried black felt, but the results were not good.

-----
Brian Bell
-----