Prev: Re: [SGish]Breathing Halon was: APC question Next: Re: [OT] Cammo Daleks

Re: [OT]Scanning minis

From: "Germ Work" <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:51:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT]Scanning minis

> I have variously read about people scanning miniatures. When I try to
do
> this, I get pictures that are woefully out of focus. Even
re-sharpening
with
> Adobe photoshop doesn't help much. Are there special tricks to it ? Or
do
> you need the right type of scanner ?
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

No idea Karl, I just put them on the scanner and scanned away. I didn't
touch any of the scanner settings other than the resolution it scanned.

I've used two scanners this way with the results as you have seen them.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SGish]Breathing Halon was: APC question Next: Re: [OT] Cammo Daleks