Prev: [OT looking for Chris Smith] If you don't know then who will Next: Re: [SGish]Breathing Halon was: APC question

Re: [OT]Scanning minis

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:31:49 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT]Scanning minis

> I think my biggest triumph was managing to scan the fighters without
destroying
> them. Good job they were heavy fighters, standard ones would have been
destroyed
> by the weight of the scanner lid :)

I have variously read about people scanning miniatures. When I try to do
this, I get pictures that are woefully out of focus. Even re-sharpening
with
Adobe photoshop doesn't help much. Are there special tricks to it ? Or
do
you need the right type of scanner ?

Greetings

Prev: [OT looking for Chris Smith] If you don't know then who will Next: Re: [SGish]Breathing Halon was: APC question