Prev: Re: [SGish] APC question Next: Re: [FT] Requin Class Strikeboat

Re: [OT] I blame Agis

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:06:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

> Delurk!!!!!
>
> Daryl said
> > Maybe you already know this (and used the lid for some other
reason),
> > but everytime I scanned miniatures ...  I left the lid up and
grabbed
> > either a black or white cloth and draped it over them.  Seemed to
work
> > fine.
> >
> > DarylL
>

> Yeap i use the same method but find a dark brown cloth gives better
effects
> than black.. not sure why?? I support the figs with fingers to improve
> angles etc. the cloth draping makes this possible.. for results look
at
> http://rt000rhc.eresmas.net/the1.htm

if I wanted a dark background with mine, I just left the lid open and
put nothing on top
of the figures.  This usually worked pretty well.  Sometimes the results
were strange, if
striking:

http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/NSLShip

..came out with a sort of maroon background for some reason.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.users.voicenet.com/~johncrim/

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: [SGish] APC question Next: Re: [FT] Requin Class Strikeboat