Prev: Re: [OT] Cammo paint (Was nasty Agis :) Next: Incomming Contact

Re: [OT] I blame Agis

From: "Bob DeAngelis" <bobdea@t...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:00:57 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] I blame Agis

Delurk!!!!!

Daryl said
> Maybe you already know this (and used the lid for some other reason),
> but everytime I scanned miniatures ...  I left the lid up and grabbed
> either a black or white cloth and draped it over them.  Seemed to work
> fine.
>
> DarylL

Yeap i use the same method but find a dark brown cloth gives better
effects
than black.. not sure why?? I support the figs with fingers to improve
angles etc. the cloth draping makes this possible.. for results look at
http://rt000rhc.eresmas.net/the1.htm

	 Bob deAngelis

Prev: Re: [OT] Cammo paint (Was nasty Agis :) Next: Incomming Contact