Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Astronomy Questions

RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:58:19 -0400
Subject: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions

At 10:31 AM -0400 8/13/01, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:
>True, but from thier design philosophy, I always assumed the NSL was
>primarily a home defense priority fleet anyway. For raiding or
attacking you
>would need faster designs.

Aside from their smaller CA's and BC's nothing is relatively fast.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		 ----------	      SW1025 H -
-   Internet Technologies  --  Data Center Manager (3N &10S)   -
- ryan.gill@turner.com			 rmgill@mindspring.com -
-		   www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       -
- C&R-FFL -	 \ Toronto, Gun down some squeegee kids, - NRA -
- www.rawa.org	  \  Then you can host the Olympics too!       -

Prev: Re: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Astronomy Questions