Prev: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

Re: [OT]Tuffley the Speedy and the International Courier

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:03:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT]Tuffley the Speedy and the International Courier

TomB said:
> About Aug 2nd I got an order into the hands of
> JT. About Aug 3rd, he shipped it to me here in
> Ontario - a quite stupendous turn around time.
>
> Aug 10th, they tried vainly to find my house
> (oops, transposed to addr digits....) and they
> phoned. I get my order later today (Aug 13th -
> Monday). So, it took 6-7 days to actually cross
> the sea, cross customs, and be ready for
> deployment to my house.

I ordered around the same date, Jon shipped the day after I ordered
(it was 6pm in his time zone when I ordered), I got it this past week,
so roughly ten days using "small package" rather than "air mail".  And
the postage cost less than the gasoline I would've used to drive to

Prev: RE: FT Taskforce and Fleet Actions Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll