Prev: [OT]Tuffley the Speedy and the International Courier Next: Re: [SGish] APC question

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: "Ron Abitz" <abitz@r...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:12:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

One thing you should consider is that most if not all modern U.S. tracks
(at
least M1, M2-3 {bradleys}, 113 and variants) have a fire suppress system
that is triggered by fire or explosion that contains halon, a gass that
bonds with O2 makeing it unavalable to fuel the fire/explosion. Oh and
unadvalable to the crew/passangers so it is a real go Idea to get out.

Ron  (ex US army track mechanic)