Prev: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:19:51 +1000
Subject: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

On Monday, August 13, 2001 10:12 AM, Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart)
[SMTP:Beth.Fulton@marine.csiro.au] wrote:
> G'day,
>
> >>unfortunately, unlike FASA, WoTC etc,
> >>I don't have a staff on hand to deal
> >>with rules queries!!  ;-)
> >
> >Actually you do. They are Beth, Oerjan,
> >and others on this list.... :-)
>
> We're not staff just Santa's little helpers (or should that be
hinderers?)

Definately hinderers.  That way the final release product isn't
subjected to
47 errata, 300 updates and 1000s of rules lawyerish queries (like Evil
Empire (tm) products).

At least we don't send Jon constant emails saying "when will X be
released?"
like happens on some lists/companies. ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[sstrike] Raider Fleet of War Leader Kel'em'all

Prev: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll