Prev: Re: Agis website updated again Next: Re: Agis website updated again

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 11:37:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

At 3:20 AM -0700 8/12/01, Don M wrote:

> >No an M109A3 , I think it had a lot to do with all the crap

!!!! Ack.

> >we had in there duffels ect and most of the ammo and all
> >the powder charges were in the ammo carrier. We only had
> >3 ready rounds in the racks and thankfully they weren't hit!
> >The area was swept for mines already in fact we had gone
> >north that way prior, ooops missed one.... we only caught
> >the edge of the track by the sixth road wheel and the mine
> >was pointed out at an almost 75 degree angle away from us
>or so they figure.

Jeeze. lucky lucky lucky. So many things contributed to you guys not
brewing up. Nearly no powder in the turret, a poorly placed mine.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: Agis website updated again Next: Re: Agis website updated again