Prev: Re: [SGish] APC question Next: Re: [SGish] APC question

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:32:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

Beth,
     No I was catapulted about a 100 feet or so and hit the ground real
hard,
the force of the blast (mine) just knocked the commanders seat that I
was
standing on out of the track with me on it as I said it was quite a
fluke. I
got
only a bunch of broken bones but no burns or shrapnel, very lucky! My
driver not a scratch, my other crew had a few cuts and some minor
shrapnel.
But everyone made it , was found that the bad guys planted the mine
wrong,
good thing......)

Don