Prev: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

RE: [SGish] APC question

From: "Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart)" <Beth.Fulton@m...>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:46:03 +1000
Subject: RE: [SGish] APC question

G'day,

First up, sorry Ryan I've probably sent you half a dozen duplicates this
morning as I'm having to use Outlook of the net (not a pleasant
experience)
and to reply to the list I have to reply to all and remember to cut out
the
individual who originally sent it... and my memory ain't that good.

>I'd suspect it's just like that "retreat" call.

Having absolutely no military experience, I take it when a "retreat"
goes up
everybody just listens ( as if someone says it that mean it) or does
some
one try and impose order on the situation (e.g. Sarge) if its not what
they
want to see happening?

Thanks

Prev: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters... Next: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...