Prev: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...

Re: [SGish] APC question

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:37:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [SGish] APC question

At 12:32 PM +1000 8/12/01, Fulton, Beth (CMR, Hobart) wrote:
>G'day guys,
>
>I've got a question for all you APC experienced guys out there. When
>something hits your APC and you decide to bail who makes the actual
>decision? Head of the APC crew? Head of the infantry unit in the APC?
Each
>joe for himself?

I'd suspect it's just like that "retreat" call. Could be the CO
saying it could be some scared member of the crew. Likely if all hell
has broken loose the CO will chime in with someone else.

Individuals will have an easier time bailing out depending on their
door location. If they can drop the rear ramp with a lever ,(without
intervention of the  Track commander) then if they really want out,
they will get out.

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: [SGish] APC question Next: RE: ADFC, Vector, SMs and Fighters...