Prev: Re: Hot ships in cold space Next: [OT humor alert] Lawn Care

Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:21:13 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] WotW #11 Stealth Systems - Poll

Well, I am Vacc head second (after DS2) and only because the game is so
much fun but here's my vote:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001 00:22:28 +0100 Charles Taylor
<charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk> writes:
>Well, I've decided to run a small poll:
>
>We've proposed two distinct mechanics for handling stealth systems,
>which does everyone prefer:
>
>Option A:
>
>This is Noam's original proposal - The Stealth system reduces the size
>of the range bands of ships attacking it.

This is perfectly acceptable although I think it works a bit too good
versus all systems including quasi-area affect weapons...

>Option B:
>
>This is based on Aaron's Holofield - the stealth system works like a
>screen against beams, and gives a -1 to hit against Pulse torpedos and
>K-guns.

This is my selection (for once a vote to choose between the better of
two
goods as opposed as the lesser of two evils... Alright!)

>So, which do you prefer? Votes please!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Charles
>
>--

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Hot ships in cold space Next: [OT humor alert] Lawn Care